Monday, August 28, 2017

POTUS Trump August 28, 2017 Email


The fake news keeps saying, “President Trump is isolated.”

...They say I’m isolated by lobbyists, corporations, grandstanding politicians, and Hollywood.

GOOD! I don’t want them.



 All I ever want is the support and love from the AMERICAN PEOPLE who’ve been betrayed by a weak and self-serving political class.

We’re coming up on our FEC-mandated end-of-month deadline and the media will be waiting to see if the American people have walked away from our movement. With your help, our numbers will show the world that the people are still fighting to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!



Look -- Hollywood and the media are going to hate us no matter what we say or do.

Their goal is to take us down. My goal is to bring all Americans up!

The economy is booming, we are going to build the wall, illegal immigration is down BIG LEAGUE, justice is being delivered, sanctuary cities are losing support, and American energy is on the rise.

...And that’s even with self-serving politicians obstructing our agenda.

I didn’t run for president to be a puppet for the political class. I ran to be a champion for the people.



The only support I will ever care about is from American patriots like you.

Thank you and MAGA,



Donald J. Trump

No comments:

Post a Comment